Re: Yikes FC6t3 seems hopeless!

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Tom Horsley wrote:

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:17:05 -0700 (PDT)
alan <alan clueserver org> wrote:

I thing we need a test 4.

Yea, that would be my thinging as well :-). I did finally track it down:
Anaconda didn't make an initrd with the sata drivers I need. I noticed
t3 installed the same kernel as the last t2 update so I copied the initrd
file from the t2 backups and edited grub to point to it, and was able to
boot (finally).

Thanks.  I will need to try that.

Boot loops do not make for a good breakfast.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink