Problems encountered with FC6T3 installer

1.) I chose to not use DHCP, and I chose to not enable IPv6 (which greys out the field to enter a static IPv6 address) yet the installer was still forcing me to enter an IPv6 address, and not allowing me to continue. At that point I had to enable IPv6 and enter a static address to continue.

2.) Entering bogus data into the IPv6 field causes the installer to crash. I entered 4 or 5 colons, and the installer crashed.

3.) I chose to use the Fedora Extras repository and the installer complained that it could not unmount /mnt/source. I could not get through this and had to power down and restart the installer.