Re: Problems encountered with FC6T3 installer

Jason Montleon wrote:
3.) I chose to use the Fedora Extras repository and the installer complained that it could not unmount /mnt/source. I could not get through this and had to power down and restart the installer.

 Confirmed- exact same problem, requiring reboot to continue.  I
was using the single-DVD install media, so it should not be possible
to have the wrong 'disk' installed.

ron