Re: CPU Scaling Stops Working

tir, 19 09 2006 kl. 16:18 -0400, skrev Ryan Skadberg:
> I added my information to this bug.  Hopefully it's something that can
> get fixed before FC6 gets released (though MUCH sooner would be better
> as this causes my laptop to feel like a 286 at times :( )

I doubt it will be fixed in time for FC6 Final baring a miracle
naturally. It doesn't crash anything and it doesn't impair installation,
it also seems to be relatively hard to hit not to mention track down so
I have a feeling we will have to wait for a FC6 update to fix it.

I think that would be an sufficient solution regardless of how annoying
it is we doesn't experience dataloss, crashing or that kind of thing.

- David