Should i just wait til fc6t4??

Peter Gordon peter at thecodergeek.com
Wed Sep 20 04:04:37 UTC 2006

alan wrote:
> No matter how broken or screwed up the test releases are...

Well, maybe this is something that I'm just not noticing, as Rawhide has been
working wonderfully for me for the past several days (with only a few minor
AIGLX/Compiz issues). I reverted back to FC5+updates for a while because I
needed known-working stuff, but the awesome new stuff in Rawhide was too
tempting to stay away from (especially the new artwork and GNU_HASH stuff). :O

Would this be something specific to installing from the DVD media? I upgraded
my box via Yum...

--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42)
  DD68 A414 56BD 6368 D957 9666 4268 CB7A FFC1 9479