Re: FC6T3 x86-64 booting issue

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006, Alan Cox wrote:

On Thu, Sep 21, 2006 at 12:06:28AM +0100, Tomas Lanik wrote:
may be FC6T4 will do... but I think t3 should not have been released at
all!

And we are all perfect and hindsight is wonderful

T3 has done an excellent job of finding a problem...

I think that is "problems".

Upgrading on i386 has proven quite impossible for me with FC6t3.

I have gotten past the initrd problem on x86_64, but I appear to be one of the few.

I just hope these get cleaned up before release. I shudder to think what the reaction would have been if FC6t3 had been the actual release.

--
"Oh, Joel Miller, you've just found the marble in the oatmeal. You're a
lucky, lucky, lucky little boy. 'Cause you know why? You get to drink