Re: how to set lower resolution in fc6t3 xorg?

Adam Jackson wrote:
Marius Andreiana wrote:
Should I file a bug for system-config-display not doing this?

Nah, there's plenty of bugs about it in one form or another, and I'm working on it already. It's mostly a bug in pyxf86config, which insists on creating its own types for every section of the config, rather than just decomposing it into a sexp. The irony is that the list approach would have been more flexible in less code, and wouldn't have been quite as fragile when the underlying libxf86config grows new features. It's not my favorite library ever.

Should be fixed in the next pyxf86config/rhpxl update.

- ajax