Re: new development firefox wont install

On Thursday 21 September 2006 18:21, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Ah, but there is no seamonkey in the distribution either.
> There is seamonkey-1.0.5-1.fc6 in extras but I do not think that
> it obosoletes, or provides, "mozilla" although I did not check
> that particular package.

Just because its in Extras doesn't mean it can't replace.  Firefox is the
default, and provides firefox-devel to build applications against.  If you
really want the old style browser group, seamonkey in Extras is the way to
go.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora