Re: Keeping the Devel Mirrors Up-to-Date

Quoting Paul Dickson <paul permanentmail com>:
Has anyone done any tracking of the fedora-development mirrors to see how
well they've been at keeping up-to-date?

Yeah, I've been emailing the guys who look after mirror.pacific.net.au and they've had trouble keeping up. Usually the fedora main site takes too long and times out :(

I just did a "yum list extras" and it listed items that were listed in
Wednesday's rawhide report.  At times, I've even resorted to tcpdumping
yum's run to capture the requested host names so I could assign them
127.0.0.2 in my /etc/hosts file, just so I could apply development
updates that were several days old.

Agreed :|

--
Steven Haigh