Re: acroread not working in FC6TEST3

On Sat, 23 Sep 2006 20:57:03 +0100 (BST)
David Bentley <david r bentley btinternet com> wrote:

> I edited the startup script and and added two lines of code ater commenting out the old one as follows :-

Yea, I noticed this a while back. Since I happen to know I have a valid
gtk library available already, I just commented out the call to
the shell function trying to find the "right" gtk library to use, and
it works OK for me after that.

I reported the problem to adobe, but as far as I know it went into
a black hole :-).