Re: Nvidia bata & desktop effects

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn wrote:
Lars G wrote:

With that option my desktop background turns black, the windows don't "wobble" anymore and everything is still extremely slow.

I tried a current git checkout from freedesktop.org that support the --use-cow option. That improves performance a lot (and makes compiz actually usable) but I get the same blck desktop problem as mentioned above.

what if you use both cow and direct rendering?
Regards,
  Dennis