Re: Nvidia bata & desktop effects

Lars G wrote:

how high is the cpu load?

i was running a kernel compile in the background to generate the cpu
load :)

ok I missunderstood you than, I thougt that using directrendering has caused high cpu load.
nvidia recommends using direct rendering

yes read it on http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=77030
this made me think of the --direct-rendering switch, and it worked out
nicely.
... btw. the 'export __GL_YIELD="NOTHING"' tip from that howto made it
again slower.

that simply don't use it ;)
cheers