Re: FC6 and laptop suspend/resume: should be a high priority bug

Paul

I think the problem has to do with the SATA suspend/resume code.  My
notebook has a SATA controller which is connected to a PATA HD (Dell
Inspiron 6000).

I have that model. I find that it suspends and resumes really well, so long as the disk password is enabled in the BIOS. I think that ensures that the BIOS initialises the SATA hardware on resume.

-Cam

--

                                                                     <--
camilo mesias co uk