Re: Fedora Artwork = Staring Into The Ether

Benjy Grogan wrote:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/FC6ThemeModifications

So I've seen no changes so far with all the FC6 updates installed.
I'm not sure how much more lightened the theme is but wouldn't a
bright startup be better?  The FC6 background looks nicer from the
above link (though it's not in the FC6 updates yet) but wasn't the
grub/gdm/login a lot more simple and pleasant before?

Thats just a personal taste. If you like some other art, switch to it.

Rahul