Any chance Coriander could be added to development-extras?

Hello,

I would really like to be able to work with video and webcams more
easily with Fedora.  Right now, I can get Kino, but I find that that
doesn't meet all my needs.  I'd love to see a version of Coriander
make it into the Fedora mix.  I suppose maybe it would be something I
should ask Livna folks about as well.
Thoughts?
         Miles