Re: Suspend/Resume worked and no longer works

On 9/26/06, Rodd Clarkson <rodd clarkson id au> wrote:

Before updating (using yum update) resume worked
After updating resume no longer works.

For the first time in a long time, suspend does work for me on my Dell
Latitude D820 with the Nvidia drivers.  You need the newer kernel,
from updates-testing.  This one does work!

kernel-smp-2.6.18-1.2189.fc5

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science