Re: yum access to fc6 mirror sites

thank you very much, mike.

On 9/28/06, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath fedoraproject org> wrote:
On 9/25/06, oldman <talbotscott cox net> wrote:

> frob rtdti com wrote:
> >> From: oldman <talbotscott cox net>
> >> Subject: Re: yum access to fc6 mirror sites
> >> To: For testers of Fedora Core development releases
> >>      <fedora-test-list redhat com>

For those not on the devel list, I've been working on this and it
should be in better shape now.  There was a bug causing the checking
of our repos to fail before it even got to check the rawhide stuff.
Rawhide is sensitive to the bug because it has very few actual
mirrors.  If this happens again to you add 'showinvalid=1' it should
help but its not perfect.

http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide&arch=i386&showinvalid=1

                      -Mike