Nfs-utils update not working due to missing dependencies

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski D.Mierzejewski at icm.edu.pl
Thu Sep 28 08:58:18 UTC 2006

On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 06:07:34PM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 September 2006 18:06, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > This is not an FC5 updates stream, unless somebody requested the wrong
> > package to be pushed as an update.  See the .fc6?  Thats a development
> > package...
>
> Ah CRAP!  The developer asked to push a FC6 package as an FC5 update.  *sigh*

While we're at it, can the maintainer fix fc5 package so that it doesn't
require pkgconfig for no reason? Yes, it's in bugzilla and it's been already
fixed in devel/fc6.

Regards,

--
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann*at*icm.edu.pl>
Interdisciplinary Centre for Mathematical and Computational Modelling