Shutdown errors about 'logging/handlers.py' .... ?

Running latest Rawhide.

During shutdown, I see 'flashing' on the console several python-type
error messages. The best I have been able to copy down is that they
complain about
/usr/lib/python2.4/logging/handlers.py:677 and :617.  These lines are:

                   self._connect_unixsocket(self.address)
and
           self.socket.connect(address)

These messages do not appear anywhere in /var/log that I can find.

Can anyone verify this?  I'll try to do a better job grabbing the text
of the messages...

tom
--
Tom London