Re: Nfs-utils update not working due to missing dependencies

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Thursday 28 September 2006 13:24, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Doesnt seem to. I see a number of package update dependency issues. Last
one before this was the bind-config/caching-nameserver mess.

That was partly due to me not clicking the button to check for broken deps.

Curious. Are we planning to get this system in place for Fedora Extras or Fedora Legacy updates too? Why do you have to manually click a button to get the tests running instead of it running by default?

Rahul