Re: FC6 Pre-release (Test4)

thank you very much!
(what about showing the installation size? :) )

On 9/29/06, Jeremy Katz <katzj redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-09-29 at 00:10 +0200, Thomas Canniot wrote:
> Then Fedora Core 6 is going to be delayed ?

Our intent is to have as minimal of a schedule impact as we can --
basically, we're going to keep with the overall freeze schedule (Monday)
and handle release blocker quality bugs as they come in.  But at the
same time, we want to do what we can to ensure a high quality release

Jeremy