The FLOPPY is back

I Have just noticed that the flopy disk is back under my computer but when you double click to mount it you actually get the / file system folder in the first instance and not the contents of the flopy disk. It also mounts as disk rather than floppy.

Any idea what to report this against my first guess would be gnome-mount but we also have gnome-volume-manager.

Any suggestions would be welcome.