downloading prerelease, have silly questions while waiting...

Tom Horsley tomhorsley at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 30 02:54:37 UTC 2006

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
"Kwan Lowe" <kwan at digitalhermit.com> wrote:

> # Seed : A seed is a peer that has a complete copy of the torrent and still offers
> it for upload. The more seeds there are, the better the chances are for completion
> of the file.
> # Leech : A leech is a peer that does not have a complete copy of the torrent yet.

I know what seeders and leechers are, what I don't know is why it
prints two different numbers for each one and what they mean :-).

To me it seems like reading an inventory list at a hardware store and
finding an entry that says

Hammers: 12(47)

Do we have 12 hammers or do we have 47 hammers? What the heck is the gui
trying to tell me here?