Re: downloading prerelease, have silly questions while waiting...

Tom Horsley wrote:
On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
"Kwan Lowe" <kwan digitalhermit com> wrote:

# Seed : A seed is a peer that has a complete copy of the torrent and still offers
it for upload. The more seeds there are, the better the chances are for completion
of the file.
# Leech : A leech is a peer that does not have a complete copy of the torrent yet.

I know what seeders and leechers are, what I don't know is why it
prints two different numbers for each one and what they mean :-).

To me it seems like reading an inventory list at a hardware store and
finding an entry that says

Hammers: 12(47)

Do we have 12 hammers or do we have 47 hammers? What the heck is the gui
trying to tell me here?

12 is the number you are connected to, 47 is the number availible in the swarm.

Tim