Re: Nfs-utils update not working due to missing dependencies

On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:53:08PM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I cant seem to the find the preference button shown in a earlier mockup.
> Do you plan on adding it? I would also like a preference to install all
> updates by default, ignore all updates, ignore or auto install updates
> by classification, automatically download updates in the background and
> only ask me for confirmation to install it.

The buttons exist, but are not visible by default and no preferences
dialog has been created yet (any volunteers?).  I was using Gazpacho to
edit pup.glade, which apparently decided to change a bunch of the settings
around for no reason.

luke