Re: downloading prerelease, have silly questions while waiting...

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:55:11 +0200
Tim Lauridsen <tla-ml rasmil dk> wrote:

> > Do we have 12 hammers or do we have 47 hammers? What the heck is the gui
> > trying to tell me here?
> >

> 12 is the number you are connected to, 47 is the number availible in the
> swarm.

Ah-HA! So it is the number of hammers in stock versus the number of
hammers in the entire world. Thanks! Another bit of trivia to
squirrel away in my brain :-).

Meanwhile, I'm up to 58% this morning downloading the x86_64 dvd.
Hopefully, it will all be there by the time I get home this afternoon.