copying from nfs4 problem

Stephanos Manos stefmanos at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:22:11 UTC 2007

Stephanos Manos wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm running a fully updated rawhide and i have a strange problem.
>
> When trying to copy a folder (.evolution) from a nfs4 mount the copy
> procedure hangs for ever and the mounted tree is unaccessible.
>
> If i boot with the xen kernel then there is no problem. The copy
> finishes ok.
>
> For the copy I'm using mc
>
> Has anyone seen this problem?
>
> Regards
>
> Stephanos

Since no one answered my previous post i assume i am the only one with
this type of problem.

The problem (copy hung for ever) is present only in f7 (from test2 to
current rawhide) but not in a fully updated FC6 on the same system.

The file it hungs during copying is random.

Tested on two different systems (a desktop and a laptop) with the same
nfs4 export.

So on what i fill a bug report; kernel?