pretty emacs

Jack Tanner ihok at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:23:06 UTC 2007

Neal Becker <ndbecker2 <at> gmail.com> writes:
> I've been building xemacs with --xft, because it looks SO much nicer.
> Unfortunately, it's also a little buggy.  Mainly, it is slow.

I just finished an --with-xft build, since the error that broke the build
yesterday got fixed. Wow, what a difference! Haven't noticed any particular bugs
or slowdowns (so far, at least).

Favorite sexp of the day:

(setq initial-frame-alist
      '((font . "Bitstream Vera Sans Mono-8")
))

Here's to a quick merge of the unicode branch and a release speedier than 22...