vtty screen resolution / font trouble

das das_deniz at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 29 13:30:56 UTC 2007

hallo ajax, thanks for the response. after thinking
about it (and trying f7t4 fresh) i have two comments:

1) this is pretty serious as vtty's are often handy to
kill off procs in X that lock up the server.

2) during boot we can go from X to vtty showing boot
details with that graphical border just fine so it
should be possible - right ?

das