[Nodoka Theme] Please help test this feature

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Mon Aug 13 11:28:10 UTC 2007

Hi,

On today's rawhide you might noticed that the default theme for gnome
was changed from Clearlooks to Nodoka, both in gtk and metacity. Please
help us test the theme so we can release in final the best theme we can
do. If you find any bugs or issues with it please fill a bug in redhat
bugzilla [1] against gtk-nodoka-engine package (in case of the gtk
theme) or against nodoka-theme-gnome (in case of the metacity theme and
the metatheme). We don't have upstream bugzilla yet. If you have any
suggestions, comments to look, etc. please use fedora art list or
#fedora-art channel on irc (if I am around). My irc nick is msourada.

In case you don't have it installed yet you should be able to install it
with

yum install nodoka-theme-gnome

which should also push gtk-nodoka-engine and nodoka-metacity-theme in.

Please note that the engine built for rawhide does not work with fedora
7's gtk. If you wish to test the nodoka theme on F7 you'll either need
to update gtk to development version or rebuild the gtk-nodoka-engine
package.

Thanks for your help,
Martin