Latest updates broke my system

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:31:20 UTC 2007

2007/12/12, shrek-m at gmx.de <shrek-m at gmx.de>:
> Antonio M schrieb:
> > 2007/12/12, Jeff Needle <jneedle at redhat.com>:
> >
> >> You say "I set Selinux to enforced (immediately after updates)".  What was
> >> the state of SELinux prior to that?  Permissive?  I wonder if you have a
> >> labeling issue.  Looking over your messages would help you, or you can
> >> just try to relabel everything by creating the file /.autorelabel and
> >> rebooting.
> > yes permissive.....how do I recreate the file /.autolabel???
> >

> "autorelabel" not "autolabel"  :)
>
> as root
> # touch  /.autorelabel
>
> --
> shrek-m
>
> --

i set selinux= 0 at boot time and the system is up and running (even
if I have other problems )
For sure I will not run selinux=enforcing for a long time.
Testing is testing, but I do not want to enforce my testing on
unneeded issues, i.e. at the moment selinux policy and updates are
causing more disadvantages and troubles than advantages.

And this way of development risks that many testers may abandon
selinux....so development will get slower. My two cents
--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag