About build/development environment in FC7

孙宗君 szj087 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 01:25:08 UTC 2007

Hi, all

Thanks for all your hard work on Fedora. I have used Redhat/Fedora since 7
years ago. I like it very much and don't want to switch to any other
discribution.

But after I download the FC7 test1 I can't find any development tools and
build environment in it. I check the maillist of fedora-test and found that
Jesse's words.

What I want to know if you think development and Desktop are different class
use cases, do you have a plan to offer another development desktop
distribution in the future, for example, FC7T2?

Thanks very much for all your hard effort.

Best Regards

Sun