kpdf missing from f7t1?

Gerry Tool gerrytool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 22:27:13 UTC 2007

On 2/5/07, Rex Dieter <rdieter at math.unl.edu> wrote:
> Gerry Tool wrote:
>
> > I tried to install kpdf, my favorite pdf reader and the result is:
> >
> > [root at localhost yum.repos.d]# yum install kpdf
> > No Match for argument: kpdf
> > Nothing to do
> >
> > Do I need to enable some other repo, or is it not available?
>
> $ yum install kdegraphics
>
> -- Rex
Tried that:
Error: Missing Dependency: kdelibs >= 6:3.5.6 is needed by package kdebase
The latest version available seems to be  kdelibs.i386 6:3.5.5-1.fc7

Do you know if this is a short-term mismatch, or how to overcome it?

Thanks.

Gerry
p.s. I see this is related to broken deps for i386 in today's rawhide
report.  I guess I'll just have to wait.