Unable to install FC7t1 from hard disk iso images.

Pasha R pashar.ml at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 09:02:23 UTC 2007

I'm trying to install FC7t1 from harddisk images. I add askmethod
parameter to a kernel command line, and when asked specify device and
directory where iso images located. But all I get is an error message
"No such file or directory" and that installer can't find images.

If I load a normal installation, I can switch to a console, mount a
device and verify that device and path to images are correct. All
images pass sha1sum check, and there are no other files in the same
directory. What could be a problem here?