(OT) Re: 2.6.20 for FC6?

Gilbert Sebenste sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu
Wed Feb 7 16:27:35 UTC 2007

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:

> So yes, having Xen out of tree is incredibly painful for everyone concerned
> and we are pursuing multiple angles to reduce this pain and hopefully get
> to a state where Xen is in sync with LKML, and preferrably merged. Its a
> large body of code so its not a quick or easy process :-(
>
> Regards,
> Dan.

Thanks for the info...this gives me considerably more insight into how the
kernel at RH is being developed. I'm almost ashamed to admit that I
thought the process was streamlined almost to the point of kernel is out,
recompile with some Redhat stuff thrown in, and voila! 3 days later,
here's your new kernel for testing. Thanks again for clearing this up!