Can I build ISO image from rpm packages for FC7?

Hi, all

Since FC7 won't contain build environment in its desktop release, at least currently there is no such plan, I want to know whether we can build such install disks from raw packages under the Fedora/RPMS with tools from Fedora release team.   Can such tool be used on non-Fedora platform, for example, Mandriva, Debian?

I think such tools exist. I want to know the detailed information about them and what contents should be downloaded for building a complete ISO images for installing everything.

Thanks for your kindly support and hardwork.

Best Regards.

Sun