Pam problem? or maybe something else

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sat Feb 17 03:11:17 UTC 2007

Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Jim Cornette <fct-cornette <at> insight.rr.com> writes:
>> I go with something else which relates to the GUI interface. No idea as
>> to which component to pinpoint either.
>
> Pygtk?
>
>         Kevin Kofler

I guess from the developer perspective it narrows down to gnome-themes.
I had the custom setting for some reason and now switched to Crux. With
that theme, the checkmark problem does not seem to be a problem with
s-c-services.
Since the prefs menu is missing currently, 'gnome-control-center &'
brings up the control panel.

Jim

--
"Everyone is entitled to an *informed* opinion."
-- Harlan Ellison