Beryl consuming ~15% of cpu cycles

Hi,

I find that when I am running beryl, the Xorg cpu usage jumps to
around 16%.  If I then switch to metacity, the Xorg usage drops to
around 2%.

The interesting thing is that when I use Beryl under Ubuntu
development packages (Feisty Fawn), I don't see this problem running
Beryl.  That is, the Xorg cpu cycles are around 2%.

Any ideas why the Fedora dev packages would have this problem?

Thanks,
       Miles