Re: gFTP not working in F7 Test 1

Gerry Tool wrote:
I just installed gFTP using yum. When executing, it opens a window and freezes before displaying the total interface. The window has to be closed forcefully.

Bugzilla #229943.

Gerry Tool

It does not seem to be gftp itself but rather a dynamic library that changed and gftp no longer works. It just waits there for the next event.

I linked my earlier reported problem with your bug report. I closed neither since the developer could better decide whether the gftp program needs revised or something is now missing that gftp used to use but was not listed in as a dependency.

Jim

--
Look, buddy:  Windows 3.1 IS A General Protection Fault.