at-spi downgrade allows lm manager and keyboard to work.

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Thu Jan 11 02:09:20 UTC 2007

I just read through the upstream bug that my mad bug submittal craze got
the bug reassigned to another bug claiming it will be fixed in the next
release due to a change in at-spi.
Anyway, I downgraded at-spi to the Released version for FC6 and the
errors are not repeatable with the fc6 version of at-spi.

This was an interesting domino effect type of bug. I guess ORBit2 is not
directly responsible for the problem.

When would we expect the patch applied to at-spi so we could test the
effects of the improvement.

Patch from upstream developer.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=78972

Jim

--
Yes, it is written.  Good shall always destroy evil.
		-- Sirah the Yang, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown