How to report install bug?

Jerry Williams jwilliam at xmission.com
Tue Jan 23 03:43:56 UTC 2007

How should I report this bug to bugzilla?

I boot from usb flash drive and select NFS for install.
Install runs fine and then reboot fails because I have to change the bios
every time to boot from usb flash drive.
Change to boot from usb flash drive and it boots fine.
Look at /boot/grub/device.map and see:
(hd1) /dev/sda
(hd0) /dev/sdd

/dev/sda is my hard drive and /dev/sdd is the flash drive.
So the install wrote to my usb flash drive instead of the hard drive.
This is the new soon to be fc7.  Or should it be F7, I thought the core was
going away.

So should I use devel or fc6 and is this a bug against grub or anaconda or
something else?
Can't we fix bugzilla to have like f7pret1 or fc7ptest1?