revisor and rawhide?

Justin Conover justin.conover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:41:34 UTC 2007

Anyone have any look building a cd/dvd with rawhide?  Or an updated F7 for
that matter?  It bails on me all the time, I haven't ever been able to make
something or it just runs and runs for a day or longer.  Currently one I
left at work is still in the process of "Creating DVD ISO images" but I
don't see the CD ISO Images that it said it made either.

The /srv/revisor directory is pretty much empty and /vart/tmp/revisor looks
to be pretty much yum cache and downloaded rpms.

I have a new laptop and F7 wont detect the dvd drive after it loads up the
install process and network wise it wont startup the tg3 interface.

Slackware 12 and Ubuntu 7.04 install, slackware is easy and ubuntu has to be
in text mode then I can install the latest nvidia drivers.

I'm more of a fedora ellitest and need my fix...

Laptop Specs
Dell Inspiron 1420,
Intel Core 2 Duo T7300, 2.0GHz, 800Mhz 4M L2 Cache
14.1 inch Wide Screen WXGA+ TL LCD (1440x900)
NVIDIA (R) GeForce TM Go 8400M GS with 128MB dedicated graphic memory
Integrated 10/100 Network Cardand Modem, for Inspiron  (slackware sees it as
tg3 and works)
8X DVD+/-RW Dual Layer Drive for Inspiron
Intel 3945 WLAN (802.11a/g) Mini Card