Fedora Core 6 Test Update: kernel-2.6.22.1-15.fc6

KH KH kwizart at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 14:11:29 UTC 2007

2007/7/20, Chuck Ebbert <cebbert at redhat.com>:
> On 07/19/2007 02:41 PM, James Hubbard wrote:
> >
> > (I tried the new 2.6.22.1-23 and it has the same problem.)
>
> New test kernels for i686 and x86_64 are at:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/cebbert/kernels/FC6/
>
> Please test.
Tested ! It's fine about eth1394.ko ..
As i'm using sata raid0 with nv_sata i don't think i can report feedback about

Of cource, the right way to solve this problem if to have eth1394.ko
compatibilty with juju (and also ipv6 support but not the more
important now ). I don't know if this ever planned to be done
actually...

About libdc1394-1 compatibility with juju, As far as am aware this is
not done... And upstream will probably want to push libdc1394-2 which
is not currently marked as stable for now...This mean that userspace
applications need to be pushed to use the new version. (as this is not
done yet)

There will be probably a need to leave as this untill FC-6 EOL if we
do not want to break userspace apps...

Thx for you care...

Nicolas