FC7 Final Constant Lockups

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 13:14:29 UTC 2007

I'm attempting to gather something useful, so I'll keep you posted.
But here is a basic rundown:

1.  Fresh install FC7 Final (with current updates) on hardware that I
use everyday and has ran perfectly. i686.
2.  While in Gnome, with Pidgen, Gkrellm and Firebox running.
3.  It seem it usually starts with Pidgen, it crashes, then Gnome
Panel crashes, CPU goes to 100%, Desktop does not respond (mouse still
moves) but when I hit CTRL+ALT+F1 it hard locks every time.
4.  This has happened ~5-6 times since the new installation last night.

Xorg log doesn't should anything interesting.  Reboot and i'm find for
a couple hours.

I did find this warning, I know its not related, but I about fell out
of my chair laughing:

"Window manager warning: Received a _NET_WM_MOVERESIZE message for
0x3c00035 (firefox.lo); these messages lack timestamps and therefore
suck."