FC7 Test 4 makes Sun's java 1.6.0 seg fault.

EB ewinblists at chrusos.com
Tue Jun 5 23:19:49 UTC 2007

Forum-

I have replaced the Fedora java with Sun's rpm on my FC7T4 box.  I did this
by installing Sun's .rpm and then changing the symlinks to point to it.

>>java -version
java version "1.6.0"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0-b105)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.6.0-b105, mixed mode, sharing

I have kept the FC7T4 machine updated with yum.  I have not run java in the
last 10 days or so.  Java now barfs immediately with a segmentation fault.

Any suggestions?

-- Ewin