so what is that deal with fonts?

Michal Jaegermann michal at harddata.com
Wed Jun 13 18:28:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 13, 2007 at 08:31:35AM +0200, Richard Körber wrote:
> Michal Jaegermann wrote:
>
> > Any ideas where is this bug or bugs and why fonts changed base
> > sizes in the first place?  Looks like a recipe for serious
> > headaches.
>
> Yes, it was the first thing I noted on F7, too.

I was talking about my "rawhide" test installation after post-F7
updates.  It was quite reasonably looking before that event.  For
what it is worth so far I did not notice this issue with F7.  At
least on a machine I have here firefox looks decent as opposed to
the same on a test box.  Is this a "hit-or-miss" effect?

   Michal