F7T2 - where is gcalctool?

I installed from DVD, selecting individual packages.  I did not find a simple calculator to install.  After install and update, I tried

yum install gcalctool

with a null result?

gcalctool was not originally in the F7T1 desktop spin either, but was installable there.

Has it disappeared forever?  I prefer a simple calculator over the complex ones for most occasions.

Gerry