Re: F7T2 - where is gcalctool?

On Thursday 01 March 2007 18:14:55 Gerry Tool wrote:
> I installed from DVD, selecting individual packages.  I did not find a
> simple calculator to install.  After install and update, I tried
>
> yum install gcalctool
>
> with a null result?
>
> gcalctool was not originally in the F7T1 desktop spin either, but was
> installable there.
>
> Has it disappeared forever?  I prefer a simple calculator over the complex
> ones for most occasions.

Guess I forgot to add it to the manifest.  It is in the repos, after install
you should be able to go to add/remove software and select it there.

Available Packages
gcalctool.x86_64                         5.9.13-1.fc7           development

Seems available to me.  Please file a bug against distribution to make sure
that gcalctool is in the manifest for the Prime spin.

--
Jesse Keating
Release Engineer: Fedora