ifconfig command not available in FC7 test2

I tried the newest Live CD for FC7 (test2). It is running in a Dell 2400 and a Dell 3000. In both cases they booted up just fine. On the 2400, it did not automatically detect the network card so I added on manually (the 3000 did it automatically). It let me do that but I could never tell if it got an IP address. I tried typing "ifconfig" but it just says "command not available". I tried "ifconfig" on the 3000 and got the same message.

Arch