Re: Will anaconda update get pushed out tonight?

> While the anaconda source has been updated, as of the pull I did a couple of
> minutes ago, the version hadn't been updated, so I suspect that it might
> not get pushed out.
>
> While I can easily make new install DVDs from a mirror of the core packages,
> I can't easily rebuild the boot.iso's myself since I am using FC5 and can't
> use pungi and mock to build an FC7 boot.iso.

No, there most likely won't be.  However if you've got a CVS checkout,
why don't you just toss the updated raid.py into an ext2 filesystem
image, put that up on a website, and use updates= on the boot
parameters?  You don't need to go through the full pain of making an
updated boot.iso.

- Chris